What Are We Losing By Eliminating Arts From the Curriculum?
Larry Ferlazzo with Virginia McEnerney, David Booth
There have been significant changes in the availability of arts programs, since the emphasis has shifted to a narrow focus on standardized test. What is the impact of the loss of arts education? What can teachers do about it?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media