What Are We Losing By Eliminating Arts From the Curriculum?
Larry Ferlazzo with Virginia McEnerney, David Booth
There have been significant changes in the availability of arts programs, since the emphasis has shifted to a narrow focus on standardized test. What is the impact of the loss of arts education? What can teachers do about it?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media