What Can the U.S. DOE Specifically Do to Make Positive Changes to Improve Education?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Matt Parker
In this segment we look for ideas on specific initiatives the US Department of Education could launch or support to improve education.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 17, 2014 EdChat Radio
Matt Parker worked in education for 18 years as a middle school teacher in Kansas City and principal in central Missouri. Began Tweeting and blogging in February of this year. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Twitter: @DrMattParker
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media