What Can the U.S. DOE Specifically Do to Make Positive Changes to Improve Education?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Matt Parker
In this segment we look for ideas on specific initiatives the US Department of Education could launch or support to improve education.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 17, 2014 EdChat Radio
Matt Parker worked in education for 18 years as a middle school teacher in Kansas City and principal in central Missouri. Began Tweeting and blogging in February of this year. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Twitter: @DrMattParker
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media