What Can the U.S. DOE Specifically Do to Make Positive Changes to Improve Education?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair,Matt Parker
In this segment we look for ideas on specific initiatives the US Department of Education could launch or support to improve education.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
June 17, 2014 EdChat Radio
Matt Parker worked in education for 18 years as a middle school teacher in Kansas City and principal in central Missouri. Began Tweeting and blogging in February of this year. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant and cohost of Edchat. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Twitter: @DrMattParker
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media