What Can We Expect in the Future from Education Technology?
Larry Ferlazzo with Sarah Thomas, Mark Estrada, Dr. Jenny Grant Rankin
We’ve seen profound changesin education in the last 25 years driven by advancements in technology. What can we expect to see in the years ahead?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
January 6, 2019 Classroom Q & A
Sarah Thomas is a Google Certified Innovator and the founder of the #EduMatch movement, a project that empowers educators to make global connections across common areas of interest. Mark Estrada is the principal of Lockhart Junior High School in Lockhart, Texas. He is an ASCD 2014 Emerging Leader and Doctoral Fellow at The University of Texas—Austin Cooperative Superintendency Program. Dr. Jenny Grant Rankin teaches at University of Cambridge and writes books for educators, such as Sharing Your Education Expertise with the World: Make Research Resonate and Widen Your Impact.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media