What Do Children with Special Needs Really Need?
Sharon Plante withLindsay E. Jones, Esq.
As the the law commonly known as No Child Left Behind is being amended, we look at what policy changes are in store for children who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
July 18, 2015 Special Education
Lindsay E. Jones, Esq. is the director of public policy and advocacy for the National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD). She leads a team that designs and implements NCLD’s legislative strategy in Washington, DC, aimed at advancing government policies that support the success of individuals with learning and attention issues in school, at work and in life. She also develops advocacy campaigns and works closely with NCLD’s grassroots network of committed parents.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media