What Do Children with Special Needs Really Need?
Sharon Plante withLindsay E. Jones, Esq.
As the the law commonly known as No Child Left Behind is being amended, we look at what policy changes are in store for children who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.4K 0
July 18, 2015 Special Education
Lindsay E. Jones, Esq. is the director of public policy and advocacy for the National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD). She leads a team that designs and implements NCLD’s legislative strategy in Washington, DC, aimed at advancing government policies that support the success of individuals with learning and attention issues in school, at work and in life. She also develops advocacy campaigns and works closely with NCLD’s grassroots network of committed parents.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media