What Do We Need to Do to Better Support English Language Learners?
Larry Ferlazzo with Karen Nemeth, Judie Haynes
|The number of English language learners is on the rise. In the segment we look at the different standard ways in which we approach these learners in pursuit of the best strategies.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
February 25, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Judie Haynes is co-moderator (with Karen Nemeth) of #ELLCHAT on Twitter. She taught ESL for 28 years and is the author of The Essential Guide for Educating Beginning English Learners, with Debbie Zacarian. Karen Nemeth, Ed.M., is an author, consultant, and advocate for high-quality early learning for dual-language learners. She is co-host of the weekly #ELLChat on Twitter.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media