What Does It Really Mean to Be a Leader Who Listens?
Rosa Isiah with Shane Safir
|Most leaders acknowledge the need to listen well, but the gap between knowing and executing good listening is sizable. How can we close it?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
August 15, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Shane Safir is a coach, a facilitator who has worked in public education for over 20 years, and the author of The Listening Leader: Creating the Conditions for Equitable School Transformation. In 2003, she became the founding co-principal of June Jordan School for Equity (JJSE). Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media