What Does It Really Mean to Be a Leader Who Listens?
Rosa Isiah with Shane Safir
|Most leaders acknowledge the need to listen well, but the gap between knowing and executing good listening is sizable. How can we close it?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
August 15, 2017 #WeLeadEd
Shane Safir is a coach, a facilitator who has worked in public education for over 20 years, and the author of The Listening Leader: Creating the Conditions for Equitable School Transformation. In 2003, she became the founding co-principal of June Jordan School for Equity (JJSE). Rosa Isiah serves students as principal of Lucille Smith Elementary School Principal in California. Her experiences include 22 years in education. Founder of #WeLeadEd.
More from Rosa Isiah
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media