What Does Technology Enable Educators to Do That We Couldn’t Do Before?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson, Dr. Darin Jolly
This week we discuss the new possibilities technology is bringing to educators. Highlights and commentary from the 4/16/13 #Edchat
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 922 0
April 30, 2013 EdTech Radio
Dr. Darin Jolly is Principal in Mabank (TX) Independent School District. Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work initiative.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media