What Does Technology Enable Educators to Do That We Couldn’t Do Before?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson, Dr. Darin Jolly
|This week we discuss the new possibilities technology is bringing to educators. Highlights and commentary from the 4/16/13 #Edchat|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
April 30, 2013 Blended Learning
Dr. Darin Jolly is Principal in Mabank (TX) Independent School District. Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work initiative.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media