What Does Technology Enable Educators to Do That We Couldn’t Do Before?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson, Dr. Darin Jolly
|This week we discuss the new possibilities technology is bringing to educators. Highlights and commentary from the 4/16/13 #Edchat|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
April 30, 2013 Blended Learning
Dr. Darin Jolly is Principal in Mabank (TX) Independent School District. Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work initiative.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media