What Does Technology Enable Educators to Do That We Couldn’t Do Before?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson, Dr. Darin Jolly
This week we discuss the new possibilities technology is bringing to educators. Highlights and commentary from the 4/16/13 #Edchat.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
April 30, 2013 EdChat Radio
Dr. Darin Jolly is Principal in Mabank (TX) Independent School District. Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work initiative.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media