What Every Educator Needs to Know About Virtual Reality
Nathan Stevens, David Saunders, Dr. Micah Shippee, Sharon Plante
There is considerable confusion between augmented reality and virtual reality. Join us as we shift our focus to the use of virtual reality in education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.1K 0
May 22, 2017 EdTechCHAT
Nathan Stevens is the Assistant Director of the Media and Education Technology Resource Center in the College of Education at North Carolina State University. David Saunders is an educator and library media specialist working in southwestern CT. David is a TED-Ed Innovative Educator, Google Certified Innovator, Trainer, and Administrator. Dr. Micah Shippee, is an innovative ’ideas’ person who thinks outside the box. He wears many hats as a 7th grade Social Studies teacher and turnkey technology trainer. Sharon Plante is Director of Technology at Eagle Hill-Southport in Southport, CT.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media