What Great Teaching and Game-Based Learning Have in Common
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Chris Haskell
Our guest explains what good pedagogy and good games have in common and how to combine the two.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.4K 0
December 13, 2016 Game Based Learning
Chris Haskell is serving as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Technology at Boise State University; he is actively piloting and developing groundbreaking alternative approaches to delivering and tracking learning. With co-inventor Dr. Lisa Dawley, Chris created 3D GameLab, a game-based/quest-based learning management system.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media