What Great Teaching and Game-Based Learning Have in Common
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Chris Haskell
Our guest explains what good pedagogy and good games have in common and how to combine the two.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.4K 0
December 13, 2016 Game Based Learning
Chris Haskell is serving as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Technology at Boise State University; he is actively piloting and developing groundbreaking alternative approaches to delivering and tracking learning. With co-inventor Dr. Lisa Dawley, Chris created 3D GameLab, a game-based/quest-based learning management system.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media