What Great Teaching and Game-Based Learning Have in Common
Matt Farber and Steve Isaacs with Chris Haskell
Our guest explains what good pedagogy and good games have in common and how to combine the two.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
Share 2.4K 1
December 13, 2016 Game Based Learning
Chris Haskell is serving as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Technology at Boise State University; he is actively piloting and developing groundbreaking alternative approaches to delivering and tracking learning. With co-inventor Dr. Lisa Dawley, Chris created 3D GameLab, a game-based/quest-based learning management system.
More from M. Farber
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media