Special Needs and Online Learning: What Will Every Teacher Need to Rapidly Learn?
Jon Harper with Joyce Pemberton, Terasai Harris and Christopher Swanson, Ed.D
As more schools respond to Covid-19, by making a rapid transition to online learning, what is happening to special needs students and their parents? Can these students receive the attention they require remotely? What are the specific challenges teachers face? What does every teacher moving to distance learning need to know?
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media