What I Learned When My Lesson Plan Bombed Twice
Jon Harper with Dave Burgess
The only thing more painful then having a lesson plan crash and burn is crashing and burning twice and not knowing why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.5K 0
October 11, 2016 MY BAD
Dave Burgess is the New York Times best-selling author of Teach Like a PIRATE and co-author of P is for PIRATE: Inspirational ABC’s for Educators. He received national recognition as recipient of the 2014 BAMMY Award for Secondary School Teacher of the Year presented by the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media