What I Learned When My Lesson Plan Bombed Twice
Jon Harper with Dave Burgess
The only thing more painful then having a lesson plan crash and burn is crashing and burning twice and not knowing why.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.5K 0
October 11, 2016 MY BAD
Dave Burgess is the New York Times best-selling author of Teach Like a PIRATE and co-author of P is for PIRATE: Inspirational ABC’s for Educators. He received national recognition as recipient of the 2014 BAMMY Award for Secondary School Teacher of the Year presented by the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media