What If Everyone Understood Child Development?
Vicki Davis withRae Pica
In this segment we explore how the generalignorance of child development is impacting kids, parent expectations, teaching and education policy overall.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
May 5, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Rae Pica has been an education consultant (raepica.com) specializing in the development and education of the whole child and children’s physical activity. A former adjunct instructor with the University of NH, she is the author of 19 books, including What If Everybody Understood Child Development?: Straight Talk about Bettering Education and Children’s Lives. A blogger for Huffington Post, co-founder of BAM! Radio Network and host of Studentcentricity.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media