What If Everyone Understood Child Development?
Vicki Davis withRae Pica
In this segment we explore how the generalignorance of child development is impacting kids, parent expectations, teaching and education policy overall.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
May 5, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Rae Pica has been an education consultant (raepica.com) specializing in the development and education of the whole child and children’s physical activity. A former adjunct instructor with the University of NH, she is the author of 19 books, including What If Everybody Understood Child Development?: Straight Talk about Bettering Education and Children’s Lives. A blogger for Huffington Post, co-founder of BAM! Radio Network and host of Studentcentricity.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media