What If Everyone Understood Child Development?
Vicki Davis withRae Pica
In this segment we explore how the generalignorance of child development is impacting kids, parent expectations, teaching and education policy overall.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.3K 0
May 5, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Rae Pica has been an education consultant (raepica.com) specializing in the development and education of the whole child and children’s physical activity. A former adjunct instructor with the University of NH, she is the author of 19 books, including What If Everybody Understood Child Development?: Straight Talk about Bettering Education and Children’s Lives. A blogger for Huffington Post, co-founder of BAM! Radio Network and host of Studentcentricity.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media