What if Teacher Evaluations Were Tied to….?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson
This week we discuss tying teacher evaluations to students’ standardized test scores. Highlights and commentary from the 4/12/13 #Edchat
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
April 9, 2013 EdTech Radio
Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media