What if Teacher Evaluations Were Tied to….?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair, Steve Anderson
This week we discuss tying teacher evaluations to students’ standardized test scores. Highlights and commentary from the 4/12/13 #Edchat
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.0K 0
April 9, 2013 EdTech Radio
Steve Anderson is an educator, #Edchat Co-Creator, ASCD Emerging Leader and one the Top 50 Innovators in Education. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media