What If We Had a Literacy Olympics?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Julie Kirchner
|Join us as we dive into the literacy Olympics and identify the bronze, silver and gold picks for back-to-school reading.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
August 19, 2016 UnearthED
Julie Kirchner began her teaching career in 1994 and has taught a wide variety of content areas including music and performing arts, sixth grade math, and fourth grade. She is now a K-5 Library Media Specialist at Meadow Ridge Elementary School in the Wayzata School District. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media