What If We Had a Literacy Olympics?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Julie Kirchner
|Join us as we dive into the literacy Olympics and identify the bronze, silver and gold picks for back-to-school reading.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
August 19, 2016 UnearthED
Julie Kirchner began her teaching career in 1994 and has taught a wide variety of content areas including music and performing arts, sixth grade math, and fourth grade. She is now a K-5 Library Media Specialist at Meadow Ridge Elementary School in the Wayzata School District. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
- Bargaining For Common Good: Chicago Teachers’ StrikeBy Rita WirtzOctober 28, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media