What If We Had a Literacy Olympics?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Julie Kirchner
|Join us as we dive into the literacy Olympics and identify the bronze, silver and gold picks for back-to-school reading.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.0K 0
August 19, 2016 UnearthED
Julie Kirchner began her teaching career in 1994 and has taught a wide variety of content areas including music and performing arts, sixth grade math, and fourth grade. She is now a K-5 Library Media Specialist at Meadow Ridge Elementary School in the Wayzata School District. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media