What Is a Culturally Responsive Classroom? Why It Matters
Rae Pica with Baruti Kafele, Jennifer L.W. Fink, Jason Flom
If you are unclear about the meaning of a culturally responsive classroom or why it matters, tune in.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
June 2, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Award-winning educator Baruti Kafele is a leading keynote speaker and best-selling author. His books include The Teacher 50: Critical Questions for Inspiring Classroom Excellence. Jennifer L.W. Fink is a freelance writer who specializes in education and health. Her education articles have appeared in Scholastic Teacher, District Administration, and online at WeAreTeachers.com. Jason Flom is director of Cornerstone Learning Community in Tallahassee, Florida, a whole child school he cofounded with other educators and serves as a faculty member with ASCD’s Professional Learning Services.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media