What Is a Culturally Responsive Classroom? Why It Matters
Rae Pica with Baruti Kafele, Jennifer L.W. Fink, Jason Flom
If you are unclear about the meaning of a culturally responsive classroom or why it matters, tune in.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
June 2, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Award-winning educator Baruti Kafele is a leading keynote speaker and best-selling author. His books include The Teacher 50: Critical Questions for Inspiring Classroom Excellence. Jennifer L.W. Fink is a freelance writer who specializes in education and health. Her education articles have appeared in Scholastic Teacher, District Administration, and online at WeAreTeachers.com. Jason Flom is director of Cornerstone Learning Community in Tallahassee, Florida, a whole child school he cofounded with other educators and serves as a faculty member with ASCD’s Professional Learning Services.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media