What Is a Flipped Learning Holiday?
Jon Bergmann with Maurizio Maglioni
In this episode, we hop the pond to Italy to learn about a uniquely Italian twist on flipped learning.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
August 22, 2016 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Maurizio Maglioni is the president of the only Italian association for the promotion of the flipped classroom called FLIPNET and consists of nearly 2000 members and more than 20,000 active supporters on Facebook. He is a teacher of Chemistry in a secondary school in Rome and author of the best selling book in Italian on the flipped method. With the FLIPNET association he handles many training courses for teachers.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media