What Is Competency-Based Learning, Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis withJohn Martin
Our guest drops in from a school that is practicing competency-based learning. Listen in as we discuss the shift from a focus on grades to an emphasis on mastery.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 28, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
John Martin is a dad, husband, educator, technology director, former school board member and community volunteer. John works to create the best possible educational environment for learners of all ages, in all places. His current mission is to build a core of Experience-Mentors and Edu-Imagineers to retool and refocus the learning experience.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media