What Is Competency-Based Learning, Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis withJohn Martin
Our guest drops in from a school that is practicing competency-based learning. Listen in as we discuss the shift from a focus on grades to an emphasis on mastery.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 28, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
John Martin is a dad, husband, educator, technology director, former school board member and community volunteer. John works to create the best possible educational environment for learners of all ages, in all places. His current mission is to build a core of Experience-Mentors and Edu-Imagineers to retool and refocus the learning experience.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media