What Is Competency-Based Learning, Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis withJohn Martin
Our guest drops in from a school that is practicing competency-based learning. Listen in as we discuss the shift from a focus on grades to an emphasis on mastery.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 28, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
John Martin is a dad, husband, educator, technology director, former school board member and community volunteer. John works to create the best possible educational environment for learners of all ages, in all places. His current mission is to build a core of Experience-Mentors and Edu-Imagineers to retool and refocus the learning experience.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media