What Is Competency-Based Learning, Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis withJohn Martin
Our guest drops in from a school that is practicing competency-based learning. Listen in as we discuss the shift from a focus on grades to an emphasis on mastery.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
January 28, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
John Martin is a dad, husband, educator, technology director, former school board member and community volunteer. John works to create the best possible educational environment for learners of all ages, in all places. His current mission is to build a core of Experience-Mentors and Edu-Imagineers to retool and refocus the learning experience.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media