What Is Design Thinking and Why Does It Matter?
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Karen Jorge and Patricia M. Page
If you’ve heard the term design thinking and wonder what it means in education, this episode is for you. Learn more…
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 22, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Karen Jorge is an Experience Designer at the Business Innovation Factory who uses human-centered approaches to better understand people and co-create new experiences in education, healthcare, and communities with them. Patricia M. Page, MBA, MAT is focused on creating a real and relevant education for students — linking students’ academic experience to their post-secondary pursuits, college or the workplace.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media