What Is Design Thinking and Why Does It Matter?
Gary Abud, Steve Perkins with Karen Jorge and Patricia M. Page
If you’ve heard the term design thinking and wonder what it means in education, this episode is for you. Learn more…
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
January 22, 2016 Teachers of The Year Radio
Karen Jorge is an Experience Designer at the Business Innovation Factory who uses human-centered approaches to better understand people and co-create new experiences in education, healthcare, and communities with them. Patricia M. Page, MBA, MAT is focused on creating a real and relevant education for students — linking students’ academic experience to their post-secondary pursuits, college or the workplace.
More from Steve Perkins
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media