What Is Developmentally Appropriate Math for Very Young Children?
Jerlean Daniel and Rae Pica with Juanita Copley, Ph.D.
The question of teaching math to very young children sits right in the middle of the early academics debate.Our guest says that early math is critical to academic success and provides some guidance on what is appropriate and what is not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYC Web Site
More from Mark Ginsberg
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media