What Is Developmentally Appropriate Math for Very Young Children?
Jerlean Daniel and Rae Pica with Juanita Copley, Ph.D.
The question of teaching math to very young children sits right in the middle of the early academics debate.Our guest says that early math is critical to academic success and provides some guidance on what is appropriate and what is not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYC Web Site
More from Mark Ginsberg
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media