What Is Developmentally Appropriate Math for Very Young Children?
Jerlean Daniel and Rae Pica with Juanita Copley, Ph.D.
The question of teaching math to very young children sits right in the middle of the early academics debate.Our guest says that early math is critical to academic success and provides some guidance on what is appropriate and what is not.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Visit the NAEYC Web Site
More from Mark Ginsberg
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media