What Is Grit? Can Grit Be Taught? Who Is Responsible for Grit?
Ebony McGee, Kristi Mraz, Christine Hertz
Grit is another term being bandied about the education community. In this episode, we define grit, discuss whether grit can be taught and ask who is responsible for developing grit in students.
#edchat #teachers #edtec h
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media