What Is Grit? Can Grit Be Taught? Who Is Responsible for Grit?
Ebony McGee, Kristi Mraz, Christine Hertz
Grit is another term being bandied about the education community. In this episode, we define grit, discuss whether grit can be taught and ask who is responsible for developing grit in students.
#edchat #teachers #edtec h
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media