What Is Metacognition? Let’s Think About It
Larry Ferlazzo withMatt Renwick, Laura RobbandTeresa Diaz
What is metacognition? How do we develop it? How do we teach it? Join us as we think about it together.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 8.5K 0
September 22, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Matt Renwick is an elementary school principal in Mineral Point, Wisconsin. He is the author of 5 Myths About Classroom Technology: How do we integrate digital tools to truly enhance learning? (ASCD). Teresa Diaz is a school library media specialist at “Tex” Hill Middle School in San Antonio, Texas. Author and Teacher, Laura Robb has written more than 25 books on literacy. She returns to the classroom for 3 to 4 months each year.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media