What Is MOOC? Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis with Dr. Lee Graham and Colin Osterhout
In this episode we go inside the buzz on MOOCs as we talk with a professor who started a MOOC and a student who participated. Both believe MOOCs are indicative of a transformation that will impact all classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media