What Is MOOC? Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis with Dr. Lee Graham and Colin Osterhout
In this episode we go inside the buzz on MOOCs as we talk with a professor who started a MOOC and a student who participated. Both believe MOOCs are indicative of a transformation that will impact all classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media