What Is MOOC? Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis with Dr. Lee Graham and Colin Osterhout
In this episode we go inside the buzz on MOOCs as we talk with a professor who started a MOOC and a Student who participated. Both believe MOOCs are indicative of a transformation that will impact all classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media