What Is MOOC? Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis with Dr. Lee Graham and Colin Osterhout
In this episode we go inside the buzz on MOOCs as we talk with a professor who started a MOOC and a Student who participated. Both believe MOOCs are indicative of a transformation that will impact all classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media