What Is MOOC? Why Does It Matter?
Vicki Davis with Dr. Lee Graham and Colin Osterhout
In this episode we go inside the buzz on MOOCs as we talk with a professor who started a MOOC and a Student who participated. Both believe MOOCs are indicative of a transformation that will impact all classrooms.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media