What is the Best Way to Assess the Progress of Young Children?
Rae Pica with Margo Dichtelmiller, Barbara Ann Nilsen, Ed.D, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
There are a number of approaches to assessing a child’s progress in early childhood settings. Some are formal and rely on a standardized approach. Others are more individualized and rely primarily on observation. Our guests in this segment weigh in on the best ways to assess young children.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media