What is the Best Way to Assess the Progress of Young Children?
Rae Pica with Margo Dichtelmiller, Barbara Ann Nilsen, Ed.D, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
There are a number of approaches to assessing a child’s progress in early childhood settings. Some are formal and rely on a standardized approach. Others are more individualized and rely primarily on observation. Our guests in this segment weigh in on the best ways to assess young children.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media