What is the Best Way to Assess the Progress of Young Children?
Rae Pica with Margo Dichtelmiller, Barbara Ann Nilsen, Ed.D, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
There are a number of approaches to assessing a child’s progress in early childhood settings. Some are formal and rely on a standardized approach. Others are more individualized and rely primarily on observation. Our guests in this segment weigh in on the best ways to assess young children.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media