What is the Best Way to Assess the Progress of Young Children?
Rae Pica with Margo Dichtelmiller, Barbara Ann Nilsen, Ed.D, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
There are a number of approaches to assessing a child’s progress in early childhood settings. Some are formal and rely on a standardized approach. Others are more individualized and rely primarily on observation. Our guests in this segment weigh in on the best ways to assess young children.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media