What is the Best Way to Assess the Progress of Young Children?
Rae Pica with Margo Dichtelmiller, Barbara Ann Nilsen, Ed.D, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
There are a number of approaches to assessing a child’s progress in early childhood settings. Some are formal and rely on a standardized approach. Others are more individualized and rely primarily on observation. Our guests in this segment weigh in on the best ways to assess young children.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media