What Is the Best Way to Train Student Teachers?
Larry Ferlazzo withEmily Geltz, Linda Rief
Student teachers report widely varied experiences with the process being mentored. In this segment we explore what works and what doesn’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 18, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Emily Geltz is a second year teacher teaching sixth grade language arts at Oyster River Middle School in Durham, NH. Linda Rief teaches 8th grade Language Arts at Oyster River Middle School in Durham, NH and is the author of numerous books through Scholastic and Heinemann Publishers, the latest of which is Read Write Teach: Choice and Challenge in the Reading-Writing Workshop. She is a national and international presenter on issues of adolescent literacy.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media