What Is the Best Way to Train Student Teachers?
Larry Ferlazzo withEmily Geltz, Linda Rief
Student teachers report widely varied experiences with the process being mentored. In this segment we explore what works and what doesn’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 18, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Emily Geltz is a second year teacher teaching sixth grade language arts at Oyster River Middle School in Durham, NH. Linda Rief teaches 8th grade Language Arts at Oyster River Middle School in Durham, NH and is the author of numerous books through Scholastic and Heinemann Publishers, the latest of which is Read Write Teach: Choice and Challenge in the Reading-Writing Workshop. She is a national and international presenter on issues of adolescent literacy.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media