What Is the Best Way to Train Student Teachers?
Larry Ferlazzo withEmily Geltz, Linda Rief
Student teachers report widely varied experiences with the process being mentored. In this segment we explore what works and what doesn’t.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.5K 0
October 18, 2014 Classroom Q & A
Emily Geltz is a second year teacher teaching sixth grade language arts at Oyster River Middle School in Durham, NH. Linda Rief teaches 8th grade Language Arts at Oyster River Middle School in Durham, NH and is the author of numerous books through Scholastic and Heinemann Publishers, the latest of which is Read Write Teach: Choice and Challenge in the Reading-Writing Workshop. She is a national and international presenter on issues of adolescent literacy.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media