What Is the Perfect Learning Space? Rethinking Classroom Design
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall
In this segment from the 8/27/13 #Edchat, we explore the challenges of creating the ideal learning space.
Edchat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
September 10, 2013 EdTech Radio
Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall are the co-founders of the American Society For Innovation Design in Education. They are both teachers at Buckley Country Day School, an independent K-8 school in Roslyn, New York. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, and founder of #Edchat. Nancy Blair @blairconsult is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media