What Is the Perfect Learning Space? Rethinking Classroom Design
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall
In this segment from the 8/27/13 #Edchat, we explore the challenges of creating the ideal learning space.
Edchat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
September 10, 2013 EdTech Radio
Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall are the co-founders of the American Society For Innovation Design in Education. They are both teachers at Buckley Country Day School, an independent K-8 school in Roslyn, New York. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, and founder of #Edchat. Nancy Blair @blairconsult is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media