What Is the Perfect Learning Space? Rethinking Classroom Design
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall
In this segment from the 8/27/13 #Edchat, we explore the challenges of creating the ideal learning space.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 10, 2013 EdChat Radio
Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall are the co-founders of the American Society For Innovation Design in Education. They are both teachers at Buckley Country Day School, an independent K-8 school in Roslyn, New York. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, and founder of #Edchat. Nancy Blair @blairconsult is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media