What Is the Perfect Learning Space? Rethinking Classroom Design
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall
In this segment from the 8/27/13 #Edchat, we explore the challenges of creating the ideal learning space.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 10, 2013 EdChat Radio
Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall are the co-founders of the American Society For Innovation Design in Education. They are both teachers at Buckley Country Day School, an independent K-8 school in Roslyn, New York. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, and founder of #Edchat. Nancy Blair @blairconsult is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media