What Is the Perfect Learning Space? Rethinking Classroom Design
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall
In this segment from the 8/27/13 #Edchat, we explore the challenges of creating the ideal learning space.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
September 10, 2013 EdChat Radio
Patricia Russac and Mercer Hall are the co-founders of the American Society For Innovation Design in Education. They are both teachers at Buckley Country Day School, an independent K-8 school in Roslyn, New York. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, and founder of #Edchat. Nancy Blair @blairconsult is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work and Making Middle Grades Work initiatives.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media