What Is the Proper Role of Testing in Schools? How Can We Keep Testing in Perspective?
Vicki Davis with Pam Moran
Our guest believes that testing mandates are sucking the life out of schools and creating what one educator calls the testing sweatshop mentality. What is the right role of testing in education and how can we restore balance?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media