What Is the Proper Role of Testing in Schools? How Can We Keep Testing in Perspective?
Vicki Davis with Pam Moran
Our guest believes that testing mandates are sucking the life out of schools and creating what one educator calls the testing sweatshop mentality. What is the right role of testing in education and how can we restore balance?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media