What Is the Proper Role of Testing in Schools? How Can We Keep Testing in Perspective?
Vicki Davis with Pam Moran
Our guest believes that testing mandates are sucking the life out of schools and creating what one educator calls the testing sweatshop mentality. What is the right role of testing in education and how can we restore balance?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media