What Is the Value of Colleges of Education to Active K-12 Teachers?
Larry Ferlazzo with Pia Wong, Benjamin Riley
In this episode, we explore how colleges of education can help support the ongoing professional development of active k-12 teachers.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 1
January 5, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Pia Wong is a teacher education with over 20 years of experience in this field. She focuses on urban teacher preparation. Benjamin Riley is the founder and executive director of Deans for Impact. Previously Ben conducted research on the New Zealand education system, worked as the policy director for a national education nonprofit, and served as deputy attorney general for the State of California. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington and J.D. from the Yale Law School.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media