What Is the Value of Colleges of Education to Active K-12 Teachers?
Larry Ferlazzo with Pia Wong, Benjamin Riley
In this episode, we explore how colleges of education can help support the ongoing professional development of active k-12 teachers.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 1
January 5, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Pia Wong is a teacher education with over 20 years of experience in this field. She focuses on urban teacher preparation. Benjamin Riley is the founder and executive director of Deans for Impact. Previously Ben conducted research on the New Zealand education system, worked as the policy director for a national education nonprofit, and served as deputy attorney general for the State of California. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington and J.D. from the Yale Law School.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media