What Is the Value of Colleges of Education to Active K-12 Teachers?
Larry Ferlazzo with Pia Wong, Benjamin Riley
In this episode, we explore how colleges of education can help support the ongoing professional development of active k-12 teachers.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 1
January 5, 2016 Classroom Q & A
Pia Wong is a teacher education with over 20 years of experience in this field. She focuses on urban teacher preparation. Benjamin Riley is the founder and executive director of Deans for Impact. Previously Ben conducted research on the New Zealand education system, worked as the policy director for a national education nonprofit, and served as deputy attorney general for the State of California. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington and J.D. from the Yale Law School.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media