What Is the Value of Colleges of Education to Active K-12 Teachers?
Larry Ferlazzo with Pia Wong, Benjamin Riley
In this episode, we explore how colleges of education can help support the ongoing professional development of active k-12 teachers.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 1
January 5, 2016 Classroom Q and A
Pia Wong is a teacher education with over 20 years of experience in this field. She focuses on urban teacher preparation. Benjamin Riley is the founder and executive director of Deans for Impact. Previously Ben conducted research on the New Zealand education system, worked as the policy director for a national education nonprofit, and served as deputy attorney general for the State of California. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington and J.D. from the Yale Law School.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media