What Is Your Advice to Educators Who Want to Write a Book?
Larry Ferlazzo withMarjorie McAneny, PJ Caposey, Alan Sitomer
If you are an educator who feels that you have a book inside of you waiting to get published, this segment offers some sage advice from educators who understand the process well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media