What It Takes to Be an Effective Education Leader
Krissy Venosdale, Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten
Highlights and commentary from the 3/5 Edchat about the qualities of an effective education leader.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 932 1
March 14, 2013 EdTech Radio
Krissy Venosdale teaches 3-6 grade gifted education in a small town south of St. Louis. She’s continuously striving to provide a learning environment filled with creativity, real-world experiences, and problem solving. Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school (one of the worst neighborhoods), grades 6-9.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media