What It Takes to Be an Effective Education Leader
Krissy Venosdale, Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten
Highlights and commentary from the 3/5/13 EdChat about the qualities of an effective education leader.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
March 14, 2013 EdChat Radio
Krissy Venosdale teaches 3-6 grade gifted education in a small town south of St. Louis. She’s continuously striving to provide a learning environment filled with creativity, real-world experiences, and problem solving. www.venspired.com Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school (one of the worst neighborhoods), grades 6-9.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media