What It Takes to Be an Effective Education Leader
Krissy Venosdale, Nancy Blair, Jerry Blumengarten
Highlights and commentary from the 3/5/13 EdChat about the qualities of an effective education leader.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
March 14, 2013 EdChat Radio
Krissy Venosdale teaches 3-6 grade gifted education in a small town south of St. Louis. She’s continuously striving to provide a learning environment filled with creativity, real-world experiences, and problem solving. www.venspired.com Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the high schools that work and making middle grades work initiatives. Jerry Blumengarten taught for 32 years at inner city NY school (one of the worst neighborhoods), grades 6-9.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media