What Kind of Support Is Essential for First-Year Teachers?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Patricia Russac
|For some teachers, this back-to-school season will betheir first. What ae the essential support systems needed to ensure their success.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 16, 2016 EdChat Radio
Patricia Russac is co-founder with Mercer Hall of the American Society For Innovation Design in Education and publishers of The ASIDE Blog. She works at an independent K-8 school in Roslyn, New York, as Director of Library Learning Center and history teacher. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media