What Kind of Support Is Essential for First-Year Teachers?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair with Patricia Russac
|For some teachers, this back-to-school season will betheir first. What ae the essential support systems needed to ensure their success.
Ed Chat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.9K 0
August 16, 2016 EdChat Radio
Patricia Russac is co-founder with Mercer Hall of the American Society For Innovation Design in Education and publishers of The ASIDE Blog. She works at an independent K-8 school in Roslyn, New York, as Director of Library Learning Center and history teacher. Nancy Blair is a middle school principal in Georgia and previously served as a school improvement consultant. Tom Whitby is a former contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media