What Makes a School Culture Good, Bad or Ugly?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Katrina Stevens
Highlights and commentary from the 4/30/13 #Edchat on the role of school culture and what drives it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
May 14, 2013 EdChat Radio
Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group (@katrinastevens1). Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media