What Makes a School Culture Good, Bad or Ugly?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Katrina Stevens
Highlights and commentary from the 4/30/13 #Edchat on the role of school culture and what drives it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
May 14, 2013 EdChat Radio
Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group (@katrinastevens1). Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media