What Makes a School Culture Good, Bad or Ugly?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Katrina Stevens
Highlights and commentary from the 4/30/13 #Edchat on the role of school culture and what drives it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.2K 0
May 14, 2013 EdChat Radio
Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group (@katrinastevens1). Nancy Blair is a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat,Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media