What Many Policy Makers Don’t Understand About Schools
Larry Ferlazzo with Jennie Magiera, Amanda Koonlaba, and Dr. Sanée Bell
Many policymakers have good intentions, but they often lack a practical understanding of the realities in classrooms, schools, and communities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 18, 2017 Classroom Q and A
Jennie Magiera is the Digital Learning Coordinator for the Academy for Urban School Leadership, a network of 32 Chicago Public Schools. A White House Champion for Change, Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Certified Teacher and a CPS Tech Innovator of the Year, Jennie works to redefine education through technology. Amanda Koonlaba, M.Ed., NBCT, is a teacher, artist, and writer and ASCD Emerging Leader. Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media