What Many Policy Makers Don’t Understand About Schools
Larry Ferlazzo with Jennie Magiera, Amanda Koonlaba, and Dr. Sanée Bell
Many policymakers have good intentions, but they often lack a practical understanding of the realities in classrooms, schools, and communities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 18, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Jennie Magiera is the Digital Learning Coordinator for the Academy for Urban School Leadership, a network of 32 Chicago Public Schools. A White House Champion for Change, Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Certified Teacher and a CPS Tech Innovator of the Year, Jennie works to redefine education through technology. Amanda Koonlaba, M.Ed., NBCT, is a teacher, artist, and writer and ASCD Emerging Leader. Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media