What Many Policy Makers Don’t Understand About Schools
Larry Ferlazzo with Jennie Magiera, Amanda Koonlaba, and Dr. Sanée Bell
Many policymakers have good intentions, but they often lack a practical understanding of the realities in classrooms, schools, and communities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 18, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Jennie Magiera is the Digital Learning Coordinator for the Academy for Urban School Leadership, a network of 32 Chicago Public Schools. A White House Champion for Change, Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Certified Teacher and a CPS Tech Innovator of the Year, Jennie works to redefine education through technology. Amanda Koonlaba, M.Ed., NBCT, is a teacher, artist, and writer and ASCD Emerging Leader. Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media