What Many Policy Makers Don’t Understand About Schools
Larry Ferlazzo with Jennie Magiera, Amanda Koonlaba, and Dr. Sanée Bell
Many policymakers have good intentions, but they often lack a practical understanding of the realities in classrooms, schools, and communities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.0K 0
November 18, 2017 Classroom Q & A
Jennie Magiera is the Digital Learning Coordinator for the Academy for Urban School Leadership, a network of 32 Chicago Public Schools. A White House Champion for Change, Apple Distinguished Educator, Google Certified Teacher and a CPS Tech Innovator of the Year, Jennie works to redefine education through technology. Amanda Koonlaba, M.Ed., NBCT, is a teacher, artist, and writer and ASCD Emerging Leader. Dr. Sanée Bell is a middle school principal and an adjunct professor in Houston, TX.
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media