What Must We Understand to Have Difficult Conversations Online?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Rodney Turner
|Online discussions can quickly turn contentious, offensive, or harmful. What do we all need to know and understand to have difficult conversations online?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 785 0
August 6, 2018 UnearthED
Rodney Turner is a Technology Integration Consultant and has been an educator over 20 years. Rodney is an ambitious seeker of knowledge in the science of teaching. He is blogs and co-hosts an international podcast “AU2AZ” and his own “TechyTurner’s Tips, Tricks and Thoughts”. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media