What Must We Understand to Have Difficult Conversations Online?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Rodney Turner
|Online discussions can quickly turn contentious, offensive, or harmful. What do we all need to know and understand to have difficult conversations online?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 784 0
August 6, 2018 UnearthED
Rodney Turner is a Technology Integration Consultant and has been an educator over 20 years. Rodney is an ambitious seeker of knowledge in the science of teaching. He is blogs and co-hosts an international podcast “AU2AZ” and his own “TechyTurner’s Tips, Tricks and Thoughts”. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from Brad Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media