What Must We Understand to Have Difficult Conversations Online?
Dr. Brad Gustafson and Ben Gilpin with Rodney Turner
|Online discussions can quickly turn contentious, offensive, or harmful. What do we all need to know and understand to have difficult conversations online?|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 784 0
August 6, 2018 UnearthED
Rodney Turner is a Technology Integration Consultant and has been an educator over 20 years. Rodney is an ambitious seeker of knowledge in the science of teaching. He is blogs and co-hosts an international podcast “AU2AZ” and his own “TechyTurner’s Tips, Tricks and Thoughts”. Dr. Brad Gustafson is the principal and lead learner at Greenwood Elementary in Minnesota. Ben Gilpin is currently the principal at Warner Elementary School in Spring Arbor. He has a Master’s in education from Spring Arbor University and has an Educational Leadership Certification through Eastern Michigan University.
More from B. Gustafson
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media