What, My Lessons Are Boring?
Larry Ferlazzo with Diana Laufenberg,Sarah Cooper,Chris Hulleman
“Your lessons are boring.” No teacherwants to hear these words, but most teachers have taught lessons that put students to sleep. How can we planlessonsto avoid the “B” word?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media