What’s Ahead for Education Budgets Under the New Congress?
Dan Domenech withJack Jennings
How might Republican control of the House and Senate impact education budgets and policy? In this segment we take a look at what superintendents can expect.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
July 22, 2014 School Administrators Radio
Jack Jennings (John F. Jennings), founded the Center on Education Policy in January 1995 and was its CEO and President until he retired in 2012. According to a poll of national leaders conducted by Education Week, that Center was one of the ten most influential organizations affecting school policy in the United States.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media