What’s Ahead for Education Budgets Under the New Congress?
Dan Domenech withJack Jennings
How might Republican control of the House and Senate impact education budgets and policy? In this segment we take a look at what superintendents can expect.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
July 22, 2014 School Administrators Radio
Jack Jennings (John F. Jennings), founded the Center on Education Policy in January 1995 and was its CEO and President until he retired in 2012. According to a poll of national leaders conducted by Education Week, that Center was one of the ten most influential organizations affecting school policy in the United States.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media