What’s Ahead for Education Budgets Under the New Congress?
Dan Domenech withJack Jennings
How might Republican control of the House and Senate impact education budgets and policy? In this segment we take a look at what superintendents can expect.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
July 22, 2014 School Administrators Radio
Jack Jennings (John F. Jennings), founded the Center on Education Policy in January 1995 and was its CEO and President until he retired in 2012. According to a poll of national leaders conducted by Education Week, that Center was one of the ten most influential organizations affecting school policy in the United States.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media