What Should Be the Top Priorities of Education Reform?
Nancy Blair,Jerry Blumengarten, Mark Weston
Highlights from the #edchat discussion on education priorities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
August 26, 2014 EdChat Radio
Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies, and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech. Jerry Blumengarten taught in the NYC public schools for 32 years, written educational materials. Also known as cybraryman. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media