What Should Be the Top Priorities of Education Reform?
Nancy Blair,Jerry Blumengarten, Mark Weston
Highlights from the #edchat discussion on education priorities.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.7K 0
August 26, 2014 EdChat Radio
Mark Weston Ph.D. has worked at all levels of the educational system — classroom, school, congress, US Dept of education, technology companies, and universities. He’s currently an Associate Dean at Georgia Tech. Jerry Blumengarten taught in the NYC public schools for 32 years, written educational materials. Also known as cybraryman. Nancy Blair has returned to public education as a middle school principal in Georgia. She previously served as a school improvement consultant.
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media