What Should Our Education Priorities Be Now, Who Will Set Them?
Patrick Riccards with Daniel (Dan) Domenech, JoAnn Bartoletti, Gail Connelly, John D. Musso, Rhian Evans
The current administration and U.S Secretary of Education usher in a new era in education priorities. Join our panel of national education leaders as we discuss education priorities and who will set them.
@bamradionetwork #suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media