What Should Our Education Priorities Be Now, Who Will Set Them?
Patrick Riccards with Daniel (Dan) Domenech, JoAnn Bartoletti, Gail Connelly, John D. Musso, Rhian Evans
The current administration and U.S Secretary of Education usher in a new era in education priorities. Join our panel of national education leaders as we discuss education priorities and who will set them.
@bamradionetwork #suptchat #satchat #edchat #LeadExcellence #edleaders
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from John Musso
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media