What Should Our Education Priorities Be Now, Who Will Set Them?
Patrick Riccards with Daniel (Dan) Domenech, JoAnn Bartoletti, Gail Connelly, John D. Musso, Rhian Evans
|The current administration and U.S Secretary of Education usher in a new era in education priorities.
Join our panel of national education leaders as we discuss education priorities and who will set them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1 0
March 5, 2017 TrumpED
Daniel (Dan) Domenech is executive director of the American Association of School Administrators. JoAnne Bartoletti is the Executive Director of the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). Gail Connelly is Executive Director of the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP). John D. Musso is Executive Director of the Association of School Business Officials International. Rhian Evans Allvin is the CEO of National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Patrick Riccards is chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation and former local school board chairman.
More from Patrick Riccards
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media