What Should Our Education Priorities Be Now, Who Will Set Them?
Patrick Riccards with Daniel (Dan) Domenech, JoAnn Bartoletti, Gail Connelly, John D. Musso, Rhian Evans
|The current administration and U.S Secretary of Education usher in a new era in education priorities.
Join our panel of national education leaders as we discuss education priorities and who will set them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1 0
March 5, 2017 TrumpED
Daniel (Dan) Domenech is executive director of the American Association of School Administrators. JoAnne Bartoletti is the Executive Director of the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). Gail Connelly is Executive Director of the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP). John D. Musso is Executive Director of the Association of School Business Officials International. Rhian Evans Allvin is the CEO of National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Patrick Riccards is chief communications and strategy officer for the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation and former local school board chairman.
More from Patrick Riccards
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media