What Should We Be Teaching to Prepare Kids for the Future?
Danielle Myburgh, Diana-Grace Morris
The future is unpredictable and the outlook changes daily. In this context, what should we teach children to prepare them for the world they will enter?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
November 4, 2015 Connected Educators
Diana-Grace Morris is the Assistant Principal Ridgway School, Wellington New Zealand. Inspired by: Science, Math, Complexity Theory, Cynefin framework, Futures Studies and Game Based Learning Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie. Blog: www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media