What Should We Be Teaching to Prepare Kids for the Future?
Danielle Myburgh, Diana-Grace Morris
The future is unpredictable and the outlook changes daily. In this context, what should we teach children to prepare them for the world they will enter?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.8K 0
November 4, 2015 Connected Educators
Diana-Grace Morris is the Assistant Principal Ridgway School, Wellington New Zealand. Inspired by: Science, Math, Complexity Theory, Cynefin framework, Futures Studies and Game Based Learning Danielle Myburgh is #edchatNZ host and founder, maths and science teacher, e-learning specialist classroom teacher, masters in education student and overall learning junkie. Blog: www.MissDtheTeacher.blogspot.com.
More from Sheryl Nussbaum
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media