What Should We Teach the Teachers Who Will Teach Tomorrow?
Vicki Davis withJames E. Ryan
In this segment we bring you an exclusive interview from the Global Education & Skills Conference in Dubai. Our guest is the dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
March 25, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
James E. Ryan, one of the nation’s leading scholars of education law and policy, is the dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE), President Drew Faust. Ryan is an award-winning teacher who served on the University of Virginia faculty since 1998.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media