What Should We Teach the Teachers Who Will Teach Tomorrow?
Vicki Davis withJames E. Ryan
In this segment we bring you an exclusive interview from the Global Education & Skills Conference in Dubai. Our guest is the dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
March 25, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
James E. Ryan, one of the nation’s leading scholars of education law and policy, is the dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE), President Drew Faust. Ryan is an award-winning teacher who served on the University of Virginia faculty since 1998.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media