What Should We Teach the Teachers Who Will Teach Tomorrow?
Vicki Davis withJames E. Ryan
In this segment we bring you an exclusive interview from the Global Education & Skills Conference in Dubai. Our guest is the dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.6K 0
March 25, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
James E. Ryan, one of the nation’s leading scholars of education law and policy, is the dean of the Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE), President Drew Faust. Ryan is an award-winning teacher who served on the University of Virginia faculty since 1998.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media