What Systemic Barriers Prevent Teachers from Being More Innovative?
Tom Whitby and Nancy Blair withToby Brown
In this segment we discuss the built-in restraints in our system of education that prevent educators from being innovative in how they teach.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
#edchat #edtech #Teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from T. Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media