What? Teaching STEM in Preschool, Really?
Rae Pica with Dr. Sherri Killins, Lilian G. Katz, Ph.D., Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
STEM is an acronym for science, technology, engineering and math. The big national push to prepare our children in these areas has now trickled down to early childhood education. What does teaching STEM look like in ECE settings? Our guests give us a preview.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media