What? Teaching STEM in Preschool, Really?
Rae Pica with Dr. Sherri Killins, Lilian G. Katz, Ph.D., Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
STEM is an acronym for science, technology, engineering and math. The big national push to prepare our children in these areas has now trickled down to early childhood education. What does teaching STEM look like in ECE settings? Our guests give us a preview.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media