What? Teaching STEM in Preschool, Really?
- Rae Pica with Dr. Sherri Killins, Lilian G. Katz, Ph.D., Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
|STEM is an acronym for science, technology, engineering and math. The big national push to prepare our children in these areas has now trickled down to early childhood education. What does teaching STEM look like in ECE settings? Our guests give us a preview.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 35.2K 0
Dr. Sherri Killins is the Commissioner of Early Education and Care for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Lilian G. Katz, Ph.D. is Professor Emerita & Co-Director of the Clearinghouse on Early Education and Parenting, University of Illinois. Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed., over 20 years experience in the field of early childhood education as a teacher, director, curriculum writer. Dr. Sherri Killins, Lilian G. Katz, Ph.D.,Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media