What? Teaching STEM in Preschool, Really?
Rae Pica with Dr. Sherri Killins, Lilian G. Katz, Ph.D., Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
STEM is an acronym for science, technology, engineering and math. The big national push to prepare our children in these areas has now trickled down to early childhood education. What does teaching STEM look like in ECE settings? Our guests give us a preview.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media