What Type of Training Produces the Best Teachers?
Rob Pennington with Kenneth Baum and David Krulwich
In this segment, we discuss professional development and explore the benefits of the Artisan model for training teachers.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 13.9K 0
September 15, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Kenneth Baum and David Krulwich are, respectively, the former and current principals of the Urban Assembly School for Applied Math and Science, a public school in the Bronx, New York. They are co-authors of the new book, The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership (ASCD). Rob Pennington is a middle school social studies teacher & lead tech coach in Connecticut, and ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media