What Type of Training Produces the Best Teachers?
Rob Pennington with Kenneth Baum and David Krulwich
|In this segment, we discuss professional development and explore the benefits of the Artisan model for training teachers.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 13.9K 0
Kenneth Baum and David Krulwich are, respectively, the former and current principals of the Urban Assembly School for Applied Math and Science, a public school in the Bronx, New York. They are co-authors of the new book, The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership (ASCD). Rob Pennington is a middle school social studies teacher & lead tech coach in Connecticut, and ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media