What Type of Training Produces the Best Teachers?
Rob Pennington with Kenneth Baum and David Krulwich
|In this segment, we discuss professional development and explore the benefits of the Artisan model for training teachers.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 13.9K 0
Kenneth Baum and David Krulwich are, respectively, the former and current principals of the Urban Assembly School for Applied Math and Science, a public school in the Bronx, New York. They are co-authors of the new book, The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership (ASCD). Rob Pennington is a middle school social studies teacher & lead tech coach in Connecticut, and ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media