What Type of Training Produces the Best Teachers?
Rob Pennington with Kenneth Baum and David Krulwich
|In this segment, we discuss professional development and explore the benefits of the Artisan model for training teachers.|
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 13.9K 0
Kenneth Baum and David Krulwich are, respectively, the former and current principals of the Urban Assembly School for Applied Math and Science, a public school in the Bronx, New York. They are co-authors of the new book, The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional Leadership (ASCD). Rob Pennington is a middle school social studies teacher & lead tech coach in Connecticut, and ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media